MICRONEEDLING is an anti-aging, bio revitalise and rejuvenating procedure that stimulates collagen production.It allows better absorption of cosmetically active substances.
Microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure that aims to treat scar tissue, wrinkles, hyperpigmented skin, scarring, and large pores by increasing collagen production.
Microneedling involves using fine needles to create hundreds of tiny, invisible puncture wounds in the top layer of skin.
This minimally invasive treatment stimulates the body’s natural wound healing processes, resulting in cell turnover and increased collagen and elastin production, therefore reversing as well as preventing signs of aging.
Microneedling works by making controlled micro-injuries in your skin, which your body will then heal while producing collagen. More collagen means, smoother and younger-looking skin.
It allows better absorption of cosmetically active substances.
Microneedling skin rejuvenation treatment . It allows better absorption of cosmetically active substances.
With this effective procedure based on fine needle penetration, which can be precisely control the perfect needle depth to achieve fantastic results.
Microneeling is suitable for men and women of all ages.
MICRONEEDLING – improves skin texture , smooths and tightening, lifting and rejuvenation, acne scars and wound healing, reducing wrinkles and fine lines, minimising pore size, improving stretch marks and hyperpigmentation.
*Skin is Smoother and more radiance
*Skin hydration increased
*Skin is tighter and lifted
*Fine lines diminished
What will I look like afterwards?
You may look slightly pink/red, areas that have been targeted may be more red, but this will quickly subside. Areas of scarring may be slightly swollen and may take a day or two to recover.
It is recommended to leave the skin clear of make-up for as long as possible, preferably overnight.
If you need to disguise redness, please only use mineral make up. You may experience some peeling and this is very normal, it is the dehydrated skin leaving the stratum corneum (outer most layer).
The following contraindications will temporarily postpone the treatment:
• Cold, feverish infects and infections diseases
• Influence of alcohol or drugs
• Acute herpes simplex
• Allergic conjunctivitis
• After a chemotherapy or radiation therapy (Recommendation : one year waiting time)
• Sugaring or waxing
• Permanent Make-up
• Dermal Fillers(should wait 3 weeks post filler)
• Botox clients should wait 2 weeks post Botox treatment.
Treatment shall NOT BE performed when the following contraindications exist:
• Skin disease (rosacea, inflammatory acne, neurodermatitis, psoriasis)
• Intake of Isotretinoin (medication for acne)
• Skin cancer
• Hemophilia(blood disease) as well as intake of Macumar or other blood thinning drugs
• Intake of antidepressants(even homeopathic, ”St John’s wort”)
• Disorder of the commence system
• During pregnancy, while nursing.