Our skin cells need time to adapt to new circumstances. The innovation of MESO VYTAL cell boost concept is a different approach towards skin improvement and rejuvenation. It gives the cells time to bolster up, to improve their texture and stimulate their own reproduction of collagen and other nutrients. That’s why effects after a MESO VYTAL treatment are not visible at a glance. Following the recommended treatment schedule, best effects are visible after approximately three month. The perfect time to give your skin cells what they need, when they need it. MESO VYTAL treatment your skin with specially tailored, natural ingredients. MESO VYTAL treatment your skin to the triple effect:
1. Rejuvenating- stimulates natural collagen production
2. Wrinkle Removal-Interrupts and slows wrinkle formation
3. Refreshing- Vitamins and minerals revitalise and improve appearance.
MESO VYTAL is a gentle skin needling concept, MESO VYTAL MED with hyaluronic acid suitable for most skin types and for clients who can take minimal trauma and down time – redness dissipates within 1-2 hours.
MESO VYTAL is suitable for men and women of all ages choose from the following serum types:
1. MESO VYTAL MED with hyaluronic acid and peptides reduces wrinkles and stimulate the body’s own collagen production. For skin tension, for moisture, for lasting beauty, to reduce wrinkles and facial expression lines. Med is for older skin types.
2. MESO VYTAL FRESH is a sophisticated composition of vitamins, Q10 and amino acids. It immediately supplies the skin with essential nutrients. It is the perfect treatment for young skin.
MESO VYTAL effectively reaches in to the cross over between epidermis and dermis and can directly work on the problematic parts. In the process no injections are used, pain free.
What does the treatment include:
1. We begin with a gentle 5% AHA peel which removes dead skin cells ensures brightening appearance and encourages collagen production.
2. After removing the chemical peel, your skin is cleaned and prepared.
3. Combination of the following vitamins serum will be applied and pushed into the skin using circular strokes from a mechanized plastic needle.
4. Dehydrates areas of the skin, deep and finer lines are targeted as the serum penetrates and begins to plump, moisture and smooth.
5. Treatment finished with MESO VYTAL after care. This promotes easier healing and a smoother skin.
MESO VYTAL Cell Boost Concept Facials are suitable as a single treatment before an important event or, for longer lasting results, a course of 6 treatments is advised.
It is recommended that the first 4 treatments are carried out over 1 months and then a maintenance treatment is carried out monthly to retain the results.
However, the benefits of the treatment can be seen and felt immediately.
What will I look like afterwards?
You may look slightly pink/red, areas that have been targeted may be more red, but this will quickly subside. Areas of scarring may be slightly swollen and may take a day or two to recover.
It is recommended to leave the skin clear of make-up for as long as possible, preferably overnight.
If you need to disguise redness, please only use mineral make up. You may experience some peeling and this is very normal, it is the dehydrated skin leaving the stratum corneum (outer most layer).
The following contraindications will temporarily postpone the treatment:
- Cold, feverish infects and infections diseases
- Influence of alcohol or drugs
- Acute herpes simplex
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- After a chemotherapy or radiation therapy (Recommendation : one year waiting time)
- Sugaring or waxing
- Permanent Make-up
- Dermal Fillers(should wait 3 weeks post filler)
- Botox clients should wait 2 weeks post Botox treatment.
Treatment shall NOT BE performed when the following contraindications exist:
- Skin disease (rosacea, inflammatory acne, neurodermatitis, psoriasis)
- Intake of Isotretinoin (medication for acne)
- Skin cancer
- Hemophilia(blood disease) as well as intake of Macumar or other blood thinning drugs
- Intake of antidepressants(even homeopathic, ”St John’s wort”)
- Disorder of the commence system
- During pregnancy, while nursing.