Your consultation is one of the most important steps in your journey. The consultation is your opportunity discuss your treatment plan with your technician/therapist to determine how much of a change you are willing to make. The process takes approximately 30 minutes.
During the consultation your technician/ therapist will walk you through what’s involved in your choosed treatment. This is so that prior to committing to the treatment, you will more fully understand such things as:
- What to expect during and after the treatment
- The amount of pain or discomfort to expect
- How many sessions you are likely to require
- Any possible side effects
- If you do your SPMU treatment we discuss shape and colour of treated area
- How to prepare for your sessions
- Discussion aftercare instructions
- Patch test discussion
During the consultation some of the questions you might be asked will typically relate to:
- Your skin type and sensibility
- Your medical history
- Any concerns you might have relating to the treatment
- Whether or not you are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to conceive.
By the end of your consultation, you should be fully aware of what to expect from the treatment, and your expectations should match up with the likely outcome.
Immediately after consultation you are free to book an appointment and patch test or return home and consider the information you have been given.
One of our founding principles was to provide ethical and professional treatment. We believe offering free consultation and test patch are fundamental to ensuring we deliver quality assured, safe, effective treatment and care.