General aftercare to 7-14 days Post procedure.
Proper aftercare is a very important aspect of the long term success, effectiveness, health and overall satisfaction with your new treated/tattooed area.
It is very important to follow aftercare instructions in order to achieve the best possible results from your Semi Permanent Makeup procedure. Post treatment care contributes to 70 percent of the treatments success.
During the initial healing period, make sure you give the tattooed area approximately 2 weeks to heal and set. All tattoos carry the inherent risk of infection and/or allergic reaction, if pain or tenderness persists for longer that a few days, consult your doctor.
- Wash your hands before and after application and use a clean cotton swab each time to avoid infection.
- DO NOT apply make up over healing areas
- DO NOT itch, pick , scratch or rub the area while healing
- For the first few days after procedure you should avoid wash your face (unless cleaning with wet hygienic tissues is allowed)
The following must be avoided during 14 days post-treatment procedure
- Increased sweating
- Practising sports
- Hot sauna, hot bath or Jacuzzi
- Sun tanning or salon tanning
- Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic Acid on the face or neck. Stay about 1/4 inch away from tattooed area
- Picking, peeling or scratching of the micropigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment
- Performing task related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris
- Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab
- Always avoid laser treatments, because they can destroy the pigment and cause burns
- Do not use antibiotics and hormonal therapy as this can lead to a faster pigment fading
- Do not apply topical cosmetics over area while healing
Itching and flaking may appear during the first 7 days post-treatment procedure.
The healing of deeper wounds might last between 14-21 days. Touch ups and/or correction of the shape is recommended only after this period.
Once completely healed,always apply a layer of sunscreen SPF30 up to SPF50 in your tattooed area. Sun exposure might cause the colour pigment to fade away more quickly.
Note:We do not be liable for any problems caused by incorrect after care.
Please DO NOT expect your eyebrows tattoos to heal perfectly after first session. This is 2 step sometimes multiple step process.
30 minutes after the procedure very gentle wipe your brows over with a DAMP (NOT WET) cotton swab to remove only lymph that has seeped and then reapply post-care cream.
Apply post-care cream with a thin layer 3-5 times a day to keep moist. If your skin is oily apply post-care cream 2 times a day(morning and evening).Apply post-care cream during 14 days.
DO NOT smash your face in a pillow while sleeping.
DO NOT wash your brows directly and be very gentle with them.
Avoid any make up(foundation) in the eyebrow area.
Before showering apply a layer of post-care cream to protect your eyebrows from moisture.
DO NOT wash your hair during next few days after the procedure to avoid your eyebrow moisture.
During the shower keep your face away from the shower head.
Eyebrows Tattooing is a 2 step process and final results are sometimes not determined until the follow up visit is completed.
Eyes will be swollen for few days.
DO NOT wear contact lenses during the procedure and for 24h after.
DO NOT use mascara until outer healing is complete(3-5 days)
Have sunglasses available. Eyes may be light sensitive or even dilated immediately after.
DO NOT dye,perm or eyelash extensions for a 2 weeks.
Apply post-care cream with a thin layer 3 times a day.
It is normal to have discomfort or a feeling of pressure the day of the lip procedure.
Apply post-care cream with a thin layer 3 times a day. You should leave your tattooed lips alone for at least 4 hours before washing or cleaning. Be very gentle with your lips. Always wash your hands before touch your lips.
The colour is up to 40-50% darker straight after the treatment. It will fade 4 to 7 days after and the true colour will be seen after 3 weeks after the initial treatment.
Lips will be tender at first. Drink through a straw.
DO NOT excessively stretch lips while they are healing with big smiles.
One the third day, lips stop oozing and start peeling. Lips will peel for a week.
DO NOT have teeth bleached while healing.
DO NOT peel or pick at crust, this could cause pigment loss, scarring and delayed healing.
DO NOT use lips stick while healing(2 weeks)
The Final healed result is at about 2 months.
Cold Sore after a lip procedure is possible for individuals prone to outbreaks. It can outbreak occurs. Please contact your doctor for Aciclovir treatment. The scabbed area may loose pigmentation but can be corrected with a follow up procedure. Please DO NOT pick at the scab.